Race Day Packet Pickup
Registration Packet Pick Up will be required for all racers. We recommend planning to arrive on-site at least 1.5 hours prior to your scheduled start time, to allow time for check-in.
- Photo ID (racers under 18, accompanied by a parent or guardian do not need a photo ID).
- Your registration receipt with the barcode (for more details, please visit How do I find my barcode?)
You cannot pick up bib numbers/registration packets for anyone other than yourself; not your spouse, your teammate or your best friend.
Each racer is responsible for his or her registration packet. No exceptions.
Ultra Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up
- Pre-race packet pick up for Ultras will be on Saturday Morning when registration opens at 5:00 AM.
- If you wish for a bag to be on course at the halfway point, it must be dropped off between 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM on Saturday morning.
- We cannot take course bags after this time.
- If you would like to drop a bag in the Transition area, located in the Village, you can do it on Saturday morning.
- All bags should be rucksack sized and clearly labelled with your name and race number (obtained from your packet).
- We recommend adding two tags in case one gets damaged or falls off.
- Rucks will be returned from the course as the course is closed, we may be able to return before this, but it is not guaranteed.
- Spartan UK is not liable for your equipment, we facilitate transition bags and course bags and work to ensure they are safe and secure and only accessible by staff and competitors, however, the contents are the owner's responsibility.